Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's taken ten years, but life might be beginning to return to normal

Tonight, I am going to do something that I haven't done for ten years. I am going to have a singing lesson.

This is as much as anything else a sort of "getting to know you" lesson, where I shall meet up with the singing teacher, and we will work out whether we reckon we can work with each other. After all, we luvvies are such demanding types. But it does represent a step back towards doing things that really have not been practical since the children came along!

Not only is there a singing lesson, however, but it will be followed by two dancing lessons at The Dance Studio in Dunfermline. The first class is Tap, and that is followed by Jazz. I've also not been to dance classes for ten years... That too will be an interesting couple of hours!

No comments: